How to Listen to Making Space by Jen PillipowNov 16, 2021
Did you know I have a new podcast?
Season 1 is live! (click the photo to hear the Intro Ep 🎧)
It's a private podcast discussing authenticity and the subconscious layers protecting it.
How to listen:
1. Sign up to receive the private link (it's "free" in exchange for your email; your email address is priceless - I appreciate you offering your time and space in your inbox)
2. Confirm you subscription in your email (check your spam!)
3. If you're working with Gmail: move the email from "promotions" to "primary"
4. Open the email and click "CONFIRMED!"
5. Next, you'll receive login information to view the podcast and you'll receive a username and password
6. Going forward you can also listen on Apple and Google podcast apps (but you must register your email first - see step 1)
Season 1 (available now)
Season 1: Introduction to Making Space
- what personality layers obstruct our authentic self (people pleasing, perfectionism, etc)
- why we don't feel "safe" being authentic
- how to clear out old beliefs, old patterns, old thoughts
- how to make space for more energy, vitality, safety, connection, and empowerment
Season 2 (coming soon)
All about perfectionism and how to operate it like a dial for increased authenticity and empowerment
Season 3 (coming soon)
People pleasing! We go into boundaries, saying no, and all the feelings and limitations around that.
Season 4 (coming soon)
Inner child work. Why this is crucial to empowerment and healing.
🎧Sign up to listen HERE. 🎧
Interested in learning more about the subconscious layers protecting your authenticity? Check out my free private podcast.
Sign up for the Making Space free newsletter to get insights and musings about authenticity.
No one likes SPAM. I'll never sell your information, for any reason.